Make better business decisions: Automatically syncs sales, inventory and payments data in your POS system to save time
- Spend time doing what you love: When you accept a payment, process a sale or update your inventory, QuickBooks Desktop auto-updates your books
- NEW: Revolutionize the way you do business with a modern sleek look and a feature rich (desktop) solution enabled for a Tablet environment on a Microsoft Surface3Tablet
- When ringing up a sale important customer information is at your fingertips
- Make better business decisions: Know what’s selling and what’s not and when to reorder
- Track your profit margins from each sale
- Know your best customer to market specific products, special promos or rewards
- At least 2 GB of RAM (2 GB of running Windows Vista) for a single workstation installation.
- 2 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files).
- Optimized for 1024X768 screen resolution. 15” Touch Screen running at 1024X768 resolution recommended.
- Internet connection required for patch updates and in-product help.
- All supported platforms should have latest Service packs.
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
- Intuit QuickBooks Pro or Premier 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018* (2018* will be released in September 2017)
- Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Versions 15.0, 16.0, 17.0 and 18.0
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010, 2013, 2016, or Office 365 (includes 64 bit)
- QuickBooks Payment Account: (sold separately) – Optional fee-based service, additional terms and conditions apply. Requires a QuickBooks Payments1 account through Intuit Payment Solutions. Application approval and fees apply. PIN pad required for debit transactions, sold separately. Internet connection required
1Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Merchant Service is optional; sold separately. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Details at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/point-of-sale/payments/
2Works with QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise edition (2015-2018). Sold separately
3Microsoft Surface Pro, CipherLab 8000 & 8001 and Zebra Tag printer ZD410 sold separately. QuickBooks-Approved retail hardware comes with a one (1) year Hardware Component Manufacturers Limited Warranty, an Intuit Limited Warranty of inter-operability and a sixty (60) Day Money Back Satisfaction Limited Warranty. See for the full warranty here
Intuit Hardware Component Sixty (60) Day Money Back Satisfaction Limited Warranty:
For sixty (60) days from the original date of purchase by ebd-user buyer, such buyer may return the specific hardware component(s) for any reason, for a refund. Such refund shall be for the purchase price of the product(s) less the retail cost of any missing or damaged components and less a charge for wear and tear (if applicable). Shipping costs charged upon the initial shipment of the product(s) (if applicable) will not be refunded nor will any costs incurred by buyer in returning the products.
4 QuickBooks Payroll Service is optional and sold separately. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Details at https://payroll.intuit.com/payroll-services/enhanced-payroll/
5 Free 30-day trial full terms and conditions can be found here: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/payments/legal/pos-terms-of-service/